Tuesday, May 8, 2012

100 Day Scripture Challenge -- Days 99 and 100. Whoop!

Day 99 -- Acts 9:1-19

Verse 6,  "Now gets up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do."

Day 100 -- Luke 9:18-27

Verse 20,  "Then he asked them, 'But who do you say I am?'  Peter replied, 'You are the Messiah sent from God!'"

Verse 22,  '"The Son of Man must suffer many terrible things,' he said.  'He will be rejected by the elders, the leading priests, and the teachers of religious law.  He will be killed, but on the third day he will be raised from the dead.'"

Verse 25,  "And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but are yourself lost or destroyed?"

Verse 26,  "If anyone is ashamed of me and my message, the Son of Man will be ashamed of that person when he returns in his glory and in the glory of the Father and the holy angels."


The. End.  Of my challenge, that is.  In my next post, I will touch on how much I've learned, how it has affected me, and how I hope to use it.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment