Saturday, April 28, 2012

100 Day Scripture Challenge -- Days 86, 87, 88, 89, 90

Day 86 -- Revelation 1:1-20

Verse 8, "'I am the Alpha and the Omega--the beginning and the end,' says the Lord God.  'I am the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come--the Almighty One.'"

Day 87 -- Revelation 2:1-11

Verse 10,  'Don't be afraid of what you are about to suffer.  The devil will throw some of you into prison to test you.  You will suffer for ten days.  But if you remain faithful even when facing death, I will give you the crown of life."

Day 88 -- Revelation 2:12-29

Verse 19,  '"I know all the things you do.  I have seen your love, you faith, your service, and your patient endurance.  And I can see your constant improvement in all these things.'"

Day 89 -- Revelation 3:1-13

Verse 3,  "Go back to what you heard and believed at first; hold to it firmly.  Repent and turn to me again.  If you don't wake up, I will come to you suddenly, as unexpected as a thief."

Day 90 -- Revelation 3:14-22

Verse 19,  'I correct and discipline everyone I love.  So be diligent and turn from your indifference."

Verse 22,  "'Anyone with ears to hear must listen to the Spirit and understand what he is saying to the churches.'"

Love,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment